lördag 15 september 2007

Christmas Around The World Questionnaire!

Christmas Around The World Questionnaire!

1. Are you religious? No

2. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider yourself a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced? I`ve been knitting for about 30 years, and I consider my self to be between intermediate and advanced.

3. Do you have any other hobbies besides knitting? I love all kind of crafting (cardmaking, crochet, spinning, dying etc), horses, dogs, gardening.

4. Favorite color(s)? I love all colors except orange. I think all colors are great if you just find the perfect project. But blue is an real favorite.

5. Do you collect anything? Yarn of course.

6. Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? No

7. Do you have any pets? 8 horses, 2 dogs, 9 cats and 1 parrot.

8. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate? Coffee comes first but I like them all.

9. Cookies or Sweets? Both

10. Do you knit socks? I love to knit socks.

11. If not socks then what? (tell us about your favorite knits) I love to knit everything but at the moment is shawls and socks my favorites.

12. Do you put up a Christmas tree? If not then what do you do? No Christmas without a Christmas tree.

13. Favorite holiday treats? All homebaked cookies, and homemade Christmas candy.

14. Favorite holiday smells? The Christmas tree.

15. Do you celebrate Christmas in a traditional or unconventional way? Please elaborate. We celebrate it in a traditional Swedish way. The hole family comes together in the afternoon, we watch Donald Ducks Christmas on tv, after that are we having an traditional Christmas dinner. In the evening is Santa coming with all Christmas gifts.

16. What are your favorite holiday traditions? I really don`t know, I love all about Christmas.

17. Finish the sentence: “For me Christmas is all about....” spending time with my family.

18. If you were a Christmas ornament you would be…….? An angel

19. What was your favorite gift you've ever received? Or given? I don`t know.

20. When do you start your Christmas? At the end of november.

21. Do you send Christmas cards? Do you make them or buy them? Sometimes, most often have I bought them.

22. What is your favorite Christmas dish? Janssons frestelse, which is a Swedish dish with potatoes, ansjovis and cream.

23. Carolers are at your door. What do you do? That don`t exist in Sweden.

24. When do you open presents? Christmas eve or Christmas morning? Christmas eve

25. Do you celebrate with family or friends or both? With the family

2 kommentarer:

Knittymuggins sa...

Thanks so much for sharing Susanna! My goodness you have a lot of pets! How fun :) Hope you're enjoying the swap so far and thanks for filling out your questionnaire!

Anonym sa...

I would be very happy if you come to swap gift with us!
have a nice day!
Mama from France
http://www.sirpriz.com
Swap gift community's and friends