tisdag 24 juli 2007

Secret Pal package












I recieved this really beautiful package from my Secret Pal 10 last week. I`m very ashamed that I haven`t thanked you but my internet crashed. I tried to email you a few days ago, but I´m not sure that you got the message. I loved this package just like the others that you`ve sent to me. You have really spoiled me.

All this toys and candy for my kids. I just love the mouse, it´s so cute. A very nice yarn, tea, chocolat. Just name it, and it was in the package, you can see here for yourself.
I´m not sure that i really diserve all this, but I love it. Thanks Wendy.


















1 kommentar:

Wendy sa...

I'm so glad it arrived safely and that you enjoyed opening it. Of course you deserve it! We all deserve nice things in our lives....