tisdag 14 augusti 2007

Secret Pal 11 Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely "not" like?
I like all kind of natural fibers, but wool, alpacka, cashmere and silk are my favorites. I can`t stand 100% acryl yarns.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I don`t have anything special to store my needles in. I have the most of my needles in some WIP.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I`ve been knitting for about 30 years. I didn`t have anyone who could teach me, so I have learned by myself. I consider myself as an intermediate knitter.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
No

5. What's your favorite scent?
I have many, but Liley of the valley is an favorite.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
I`m crazy about candy, chocolat is my favorite.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I crochet sometimes, I like to dye yarns. I have just bought an spindle and I`m trying to learn how to spin.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
My computer can play MP3. I like Springsteen, Bryan Adams, Nickleback, Bon Jovi, Smokie and that kind of music.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Blue, black, grey, darkred is a favorite, but I think I love all colours accept orange. All colors are beautiful when you just find the perfect project.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I`m married, and we have seven kids.
Girl 21 years, boy 19 years, girl 14 years, boy 4 years, twingirls 2,5 year, and boy 1,5 year.
I have two dogs, eleven cats and eight horses.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Yes.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks and shawls, at the moment

13. What are you knitting right now?
Socks, shawls, sweaters. I think I have at least 10 WIP`s right now.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I use all kinds

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
No, unfortunately not.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
I`m ashamed to tell you, but at least 10 years.

18. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Kids & yarns

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
So many that I can`t neme them. I don`t have any magazine subscription.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
I would like to learn more about lace knitting.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I love to knit socks. My foot is 23 cm.

23. When is your birthday?
On june 14.

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
Still waiting for an invitation.,

Inga kommentarer: