tisdag 29 maj 2007

Dye-No-Mite package

My Dye-No-Mite package arrived today. And what a package. Thankyou so much Jana, I really, really loved it all. I´m gonna start on a new pair of socks tonight I think.
The skein to the left has Jana dyed herself just for me, and it´s so beautiful colors in blue, grey and black. One skein in red and black. Just the colors for Project Spectrum this two coming month. One skein in red, blue, yellow, one skein in purple, black and grey tones, and a ball in yellow, orange and red.
I`ve never tried the yarn from Cherry Tree Hill, and I´m looking forward to it. Now am I going to find som nice patterns, and cast on to a new pair of socks. Thankyou again Jana, a great package. I loved it all.

1 kommentar:

white oak studio sa...

Hi Susanna, you are very welcome!

Jana